1. January 29 (Celebrating 4th Anniversary, Bhumesthan Dhading)
There’s one day we’ve marked to celebrate each year.
“Four years of raising hope.”
Now it’s time for celebration.
Happy birthday AAROH !
On the 29th of January, 2018, we celebrated our four years anniversary at “Shree Mahakali Primary School” with our students engaging them in games, music, refreshments, training them basic health and hygiene, while also providing winter uniforms.
2. March 7 (Farewell, Project Golden Future, Ramechhap/Doramba)
After the completion of our project GOLDEN FUTURE in “Shree Buddhodaya Primary School” time comes when we have to say good bye to our little family with a heavy heart wishing everyone great life ahead.
PROJECT START :June 2014
PROJECT END: March 2018
We completed eight PHASES !
- PHASE I – Research.
- PHASE II – Capacity building programs of the teachers by training them about the teaching methodology.
- PHASE III- Awareness about education in the community.
- PHASE IV – Establishing Moral science as a main model.
- PHASE V – Improvising whether the progress of the school is well maintained and developing a more effective way of quality education.
- PHASE VI – Construction and fencing.
- PHASE VII – Standard school and advanced learning.
- PHASE VIII –
Motivated students and a child friendly environment.
Positive community attitude towards school.
3. April 15-17 (Introduction of E-Learning)
Children cannot be effective in tomorrow’s world if they are trained in yesterday’s skills. Technology has revolutionised the way we work and is now set to transform education. Nor should teachers be denied the tools that other professionals take for granted.
This is our small attempt to introduce technology. We provided computer, printer and necessary peripherals to “Shree Mahakali Primary School.” A computer workshop was conducted for three days to enhance professional development of teachers.
4. June 19 (Sponsor a child project)
We would like to thank Leticia Kok Yen (KUK family) for the support they have given to our children.
We also want to take a moment to thank “Windhorse Rising”(Andrea Drewer and Tokpa Korlo) for all the support they have shown in our program. Creating education network is a necessity and they were here who collaborated with us in 2017 and what a huge effort it took to make this program so great.
5. August (3-7) (AAROH and NAMAS, volunteer project)
Sharing your time and talents with those who need it most on the other side of the world is one of the most rewarding experiences you can ever take part in. Thank you Yushma Gurung and www.namasadventure.com for sparking our kids and community lives. Your teachings will always be praised.
6. October (26-28) (Visit to Marienschule, Saarbruecken)
We conducted a fundraising event in Marienschule; a beautiful educational in Saarbruecken Germany which have been supporting AAROH and admiring our work for many years. The three day event name was “Nepal Bazaar” that promoted Nepalese handicrafts with eco-friendly and sustainable Nepali items such as bags, note-books, scarves, pencils, felt and woolen items.
President Prasha Lama conducted talks and presentation regarding AAROH projects in each classrooms grade (5-12). The event was very productive.